We all are aware of the ability of the Apple devices to satisfy the business class users. But a lot of others who uses those devices finds some shortcomings in them. For example, there are a lot of apps that are available for the Android devices, but not for the iPhones and iPads. Also, we know that most of the apps that come in the Apples iTunes require the users to pay for it. So, there are situations when people think to run their iOS devices in an Android-compatible mode. It is the Android Emulators on iOS that can come to the help of the users at this stage. iAndroid is a very popular and useful Android Emulator that can work with all the iOS versions starting from iOS 6.0 and above. The most important thing is that it doesn’t require to Jailbreak the Apple devices to get this emulator installed. This makes it easier even for the users from non-technical background to try and use them.
Follow the below steps to install the iAndroid on your Apple devices.
- Download and install the Cydia App on your iPhone or iPad on which you like to use the iAndroid.
- Open the Cydia and go to the “Manage” option.
- Then click on the “Sources” option and add the URL http://apt.modmyi.com as the “Path to Repo URL.”
- Select and open the “Modmyi.com” option that has got installed now.
- Once it is opened you can see a list of installed applications. From this list select the “iAndroid Emulator for iOS”.
- Now you can see the “Install” button and can proceed with the installation by clicking this button.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Once it is completed, you can see the iAndroid shortcut on your home screen which means that you can start using this Android Emulator on iOS without Jailbreak now.